1. Payments will be processed on the day of said purchase.
2. Upgrades and downgrades to plan level will be effective on the day of the upgrade and the new rate will be charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades or cancellations.
3. Downgrading your plan may result in loss of features and freezing or locking of projects. The Company does not accept any liability on these occasions.
4. All quoted fees are exclusives of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities.
5. Refunds are processed on a case-by-case basis and the Company reserves the right to deny refunds.
6. Account cancellation is the sole responsibility of the account owner. To cancel your account, please contact email@example.com
with the subject “Account Cancellation Request”
7. Cancellations are effective as soon as the email confirmation is received. All content will be inaccessible at that point. Within 50 days, all content will be permanently deleted from active systems.
8. The Company reserves the right to cancel your account at the Company’s discretion.